In this tutorial we are going to learn about Hardware Design Engineer CV
(Hardware Designer- Six-Sigma Certified)
Mobile: +91 ——— Email: ——–@gmail.com
To integrate the professional qualification, skills and work experience in Electrical and Power Electronics Hardware design (R&D / Product Development) with my personal interest for a challenging work ultimately leading to the value additions to achieve the organization Goal.
Career Experience :
No. of years of explored experience with expertise in design, verification, validation and design review for Power Electronics Projects and Embedded in Consumer, Automobile, Industrial, Solar and Automation Domain.
Strong hand on experience of designing of AC/DC and DC/DC low power and high power converters, LED drivers.
Complete product development life cycle from requirement analysis to development plan, design input, output, review, verification, validation to control documentation.
Skills to meet EMI-EMC and environmental compliance of products.
Analog, digital and mixed signal circuit design
Team management, interaction with purchase, marketing, customer support and clients, complete product life cycle.
A keen and enthusiastic communicator endowed with strong leadership, team-working, analytical, logical and organizational skills.
Technical Skills :
DC-DC Switch mode solar charger – PWM and MPPT, DC-DC converter for LED lights CC & CV mode, Linear Power Supply Design, PFC controlled SMPS Design, Embedded Hardware designing, Analog and Digital Circuit designing, Signal Conditioning and Monitoring, Schematic Design, PCB Layout Guideline, Algorithm Design for firmware, EMI-EMC compliances.
Software Tools -ORCAD, Multisim (PSpice), Keil Uvision, MPLAB-X compilers, Embedded C programming, RS Logix500 (Ladder programming), RSView32 (SCADA), INTOUCH (SCADA).
1)H/W Tools & Test Equipment DSO, Function Generator, Logic Analyzer, Multimeters , LCR Meter, Electronic Load, Power Supplies and various panel meters. Well familiar with manual and Dip soldering.
2) Components Handled Well familiar with all types of Electronics/Electrical Components and Accessories, SMD or thru- holes components.
KEY FUNCTIONAL AREA :
1) Custom Power Supply Design, Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS), Linear Power Supplies, High Voltage Power Supplies
2) Low Noise Analog Design and Low Noise Power Supplies
3) Analog Circuits design
4) High Frequency Magnetics
5) Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design and Layout for Power Supplies
6) Power Supply Circuit Simulation using SPICE and other Simulators
Prototyping, Troubleshooting and Failure Mode Analysis
7) Electromagnetic Compatibility and meet the standards as per Industries & Testing
Handling various technical aspects like Product Documentation, Schematic capture, component selection, BOM creation, Gerber verification, Layout guideline, BOM costing, monitoring critical paths and taking appropriate actions.
8) Hardware design for Interfacing of Micro Controllers, RTC, Memory chips, LED drivers, USB, EEPROM, Flash Device, SD/MMC Card and communication interface like RS232, SPI, I2C etc.
9) Sensors interfacing hardware design for pressure, temperature, Humidity, Touch, motion etc.
10) Selection of components based upon quality, performance and cost effectively by implementing with all types of Vendors and suppliers.
11) Verification and validation of design, sub-assembly and system level.
System/product validation (EMI-EMC, Environmental and IP test standard) and certification approval from third party’s laboratories (MNRE, ETDC, etc).
Company Experience :
Company Name —–
Designation Joined as — (R&D), Date Month Year
Projects working upon:
Electronic Load 10A.
DC power supply 0-50V, 5A.
Grain moisture testing instrument.
Controller for Pouch packing machine.
1) Ferrites and Iron core based transformer and inductor Design.
2) Analog and Digital Circuit Design
3) PCB Guideline for microcontroller, Power Supply and other control or interfacing cards Design up to 2-layers.
4) Card and system level Communication Design level like RS232, SPI and I2C.
Component level interfacing like Memories, EEPROM, EPROM, RTC, LCDs, Keypads using with standard hardware protocol TTL, SPI, I2C, UART.
5) Complete design and development documentation (Complete development cycle to product control)
ISO (9001:2008) Audit, Partially supporting to customer support.
Personal Details :